WE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING & CLEANING GUIDELINES!
HOW WE’RE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
- **AT THIS TIME (AUGUST 2021), WE ARE MONITORING THE GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE ADPH AND COUNTY OFFICIALS TO DETERMINE COVID PROTOCOL ON A WEEKLY BASIS. WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING IN PHASE 2.
- NO SPEICIFC COVID PROTOCOLS, OTHER THAN ASKING PEOPLE TO STAY HOME IF SICK
- GENERAL CLEANING AS PRIOR TO PANDEMIC
- Limited spectators, and only at certain events
- Mask optional
- Social distanced requested when possible, but not required
- Additional cleaning/sanitizing between events
- Hand sanitizer encouraged to use when entering, and while players are participating in events
- No sharing of water bottles/towels
- Water fountain may be used at your own risk
- Keep items brought into the gym to a minimum and secured neatly in your area
- Each program has specific guidelines on spectator attendance. Generally, no spectators at practice/clinic. When spectators are allowed, they must be temp checked and wear a mask at all times.
- DO NOT enter the gym until 10 minutes prior to scheduled program time
- We will clean equipment between clinics
- All players & coaches must be out of the gym within 10 minutes of the scheduled end of program
- Avoid close group huddles, handshakes/high fives.
- No sharing of water bottles/towels. Bring your own water. We do not have have a water fountain.
- Keep items brought into the gym to a minimum and secured neatly in your area.
- Encourage players/coaches to use the restroom at home prior to practice and wait until they get home, if at all possible.