WE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING & CLEANING GUIDELINES!
HOW WE’RE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
- Each program has specific guidelines on spectator attendance. Generally, no spectators at practice/clinic. When spectators are allowed, they must be temp checked and wear a mask at all times.
- DO NOT enter the gym until 10 minutes prior to scheduled program time
- We will clean equipment between clinics
- All players & coaches must be out of the gym within 10 minutes of the scheduled end of program
- Avoid close group huddles, handshakes/high fives.
- No sharing of water bottles/towels. Bring your own water. We do not have have a water fountain.
- Keep items brought into the gym to a minimum and secured neatly in your area.
- Encourage players/coaches to use the restroom at home prior to practice and wait until they get home, if at all possible.